| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Msekera Agromet in July is somewhat warm at 18.35 °C (65.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Msekera Agromet July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Msekera Agromet Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Msekera Agromet:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) NNE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) NNE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 201.2 kms (125 miles) ENE
- Chipata, Zambia - 11.3 kms (7 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 121 kms (75.2 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 343.2 kms (213.2 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 343.2 kms (213.2 miles) SE