Msekera Agromet Climate & Temperature
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia is at 13°39'S, 32°34'E, 1025 m (3363 ft). See map.
- Msekera Agromet has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Msekera Agromet is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 22.2 degrees Celsius (71.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1011.7 mm (39.8 inches) which is equivalent to 1011.7 Litres/m² (24.81 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Msekera Agromet you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii where you would find a Tropical wet climate (Subtropical dry forest biome).
Msekera Agromet Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Msekera Agromet Climate Graph in Metric Units
Msekera Agromet Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Msekera Agromet, Zambia Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 290.9 kms (180.8 miles) NNE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) NNE
- Lundazi, Zambia - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NNE
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 201.2 kms (125 miles) ENE
- Chipata, Zambia - 11.3 kms (7 miles) N
- Salima, Malawi - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- Chitedze, Malawi - 121 kms (75.2 miles) ESE
- Dedza, Malawi - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Mangochi, Malawi - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) ESE
- Blantyre, Malawi - 343.2 kms (213.2 miles) SE
- Chileka, Malawi - 343.2 kms (213.2 miles) SE